Like most people on the eastern seaboard, our home is under a 30 inch blanket of snow.
I’m grateful for many things:
- for weather forecasting that allowed people to prepare,
- for electricity and a working heater,
- for unlimited sources of things to read and watch: books, YouTube, Netflix streaming,
- to not feel isolated, even though we cannot go anywhere,
- to be physically able to shovel,
- to be snowed in with people I love,
- to have food in the pantry, and plenty of coffee in the cupboard,
- to be able to drink the water that comes out of the tap,
- that we have no pressure to get out before it’s safe to do so,
- all of which means, we have the luxury of a snow sabbath.
Leave a Reply