I did a webinar to help churches respond to sexual abuse. The host was Safe Church Ministry, Christian Reformed Church, Apr 29, 2020. The video is available on YouTube.
PODCASTS featuring THE #METOO RECKONING:
- Her Story Speaks with Andrea Miller, The #MeToo Reckoning, episode 58, April 24, 2020
- The Disrupters Podcast with Esau McCaulley, Ruth Everhart Reexamines Our Faulty Systems, episode 9
- Faith Conversations with Anita Lustrea, episode 218
- Fierce and Lovely, Beth Bruno, #MeToo: Why It Still Matters, Episode 62
- Rethinking Faith with Josh & Marty, The #MeToo Reckoning, Feb 5, 2020
- Things Not Seen, David Dault The Lens of Vulnerability, Jan 30, 2020
- Straight White American Jesus, Brad Onishi, On Rape Culture and Purity Culture, Jan 29, 2020
- Closing Argument with Walter Hudson and Nathan Roberts, MeToo and the Church, Jan 14, 2020
AUDIO of me (the author) reading the Epilogue to RUINED. The Epilogue is a Letter to my Daughters, so it made sense for me to read it for the audio version of the book.
RADIO INTERVIEW related to RUINED:
An hour-long interview with Michelle McKormick, host of “Sound Off West Michigan? on WJRW 1340 AM in Grand Rapids, Michigan. In 4 parts.
AUDIO of me (the author) reading selectedparagraphs from CHASING THE DIVINE IN THE HOLY LAND: